homestead - [Homestead] Need A Recipe

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Need A Recipe
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:50:50 -0800

Arg. I am soooo angry I can't see straight. My kitten (Lil' Harry Houdini, an absolutely gorgeous flame-point Siamese, who is now on my poop list <g>) "ate" my sweet potato pie recipe card. I can look up recipes on the net or look through my umpteen bazillion cookbooks but what I want/need is someone's grandmother's recipe. ya know, a TNT recipe. The real deal, not some test kitchen thing. Anyone?????