homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:44:33 -0800 (PST)

Just "Bob". James. And, if I post too much ,currently, it is because I have
things on which I am thinking , and right now I feel comfortable putting
those issues on this list. People, can reply to my posts, continue the
sunbject, or ignore; as they wish.

Are you saying that your neighbor will be insolvent soon because he is
relying on electronic blips as his currency?

--- On Tue, 12/9/08, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>