homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:41:23 EST

> > I think you are kind of arrogant to think that you are the only one who
> knows how to homestead. By the way, most of homesteading is farming. in
> case
> you didn't know.

And I think you are rather arrogant to tell the people on this list with more
combined homesteading experience than you have birthdays that they should be
ignored because you know as much or more than they do. By the way,
homesteading and farming as you have described it have little to do with one
another.

James