homestead - Re: [Homestead] US -China: Free Farm Trade Agreement

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] US -China: Free Farm Trade Agreement
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:28:54 -0800 (PST)

You missed a really imporatnt part. What happens when the people who hold
the eggs will no longer sell them to you at 'any' price. This begins in a
process called "backwardation" ( it is a complicated economic term that
basically means that future priceas become 'cheaper' than present prices).

This has recently happened in many commodities. that can work itself outm,
generally. The most frightening thing that has happenend, happened four days
ago. For the first time in modern economic history, it occured with gold.

Gold is not just a commodity, it is also a currency. With gold showing
bacwardatiobn, james' idea of a future worldwide Zimbabwe becomes a
possibilit -- Not a probability, but for the first time, a 'true'