homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 04:18:12 -0800 (PST)

I don't understand the edwards attraction, at all. Hell, I would have voted
for BO twice before voting for edwards. Edwards has nothuing in his life to
show that he stands for anything other than what he is : a very successful
ambulance chaser who became rich making health-care more expensive for
everyone. Talk is cheap, . 'bill clinton promised to help the common man
too, right before he sold this country off to china and committed more crimes
against the Constitution than anyone I can remember......

--- On Mon, 12/1/08, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Marie McHarry wrote:

> > I dunno if you remember but I was for Edwards too
> until he dropped out. In hindsight, that would have been a big mistake
(what was he thinking? That woman looked pretty skanky to me).

I'm with you, I really liked John Edwards, too, but what the f*%^ was he