homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 21:49:58 EST

aww, Ya have to get into the spirit of the whole thing, I carry on
conversations with them, entertaining for the family to hear anyway.
So far today I have spoken with Michael Reagan, Governor Perdue
Sarah Palin and Fred Thompson from the right, and three from the
left. Senate hopeful Martin, someone from the Pelosi office who's name
I didn't catch and did see Ludacris campaigning in town for Martin
and blasting Palin.

Drew

In a message dated 12/1/2008 9:13:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,