homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 22:09:41 -0600

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:51 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
> for Edwards even though he wasn't on the ticket...ouch. It
> is rare to find a Democrat who wasn't under the Obama spell or who
> wasn't all about Hillary. Ironically, he needs BO's help now, but it
> won't be forthcoming.

I dunno if you remember but I was for Edwards too until he dropped
out. In hindsight, that would have been a big mistake (what was he
thinking? That woman looked pretty skanky to me).

Obama has left his entire campaign apparatus in place to support
Martin, which isn't exactly a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. And
at this time, Obama really is busy putting a new government together.
If Pat Buchanan drools over Obama's selections any more, I'll begin to
twitch.

I have to say that it's been peaceful here in Illinois this election
season: no calls (not that it would be easy since I only have the
cell, but no one was getting calls as there weren't many contested
races). Bev, you have my deepest sympathy.

Marie