homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 23:18:39 -0500

Marie McHarry wrote:
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:51 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
wrote:
for Edwards even though he wasn't on the ticket...ouch. It is
rare to find a Democrat who wasn't under the Obama spell or who wasn't all about Hillary. Ironically, he needs BO's help now, but
it won't be forthcoming.

I dunno if you remember but I was for Edwards too until he dropped out. In hindsight, that would have been a big mistake (what was he thinking? That woman looked pretty skanky to me).

I'm with you, I really liked John Edwards, too, but what the f*%^ was he
thinking? But when I said that above, I meant Democrats who were in
political office, not regular people.

Obama has left his entire campaign apparatus in place to support Martin, which isn't exactly a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. And
at this time, Obama really is busy putting a new government
together. If Pat Buchanan drools over Obama's selections any more,
I'll begin to twitch.

lol...

I have to say that it's been peaceful here in Illinois this election season: no calls (not that it would be easy since I only have the cell, but no one was getting calls as there weren't many contested races). Bev, you have my deepest sympathy.

LOL, well, it could always be worse. I could be up in Minnesota
listening to Al Franken everyday..OMG I think I'd go crazy.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda