homestead - Re: [Homestead] Living the good life on 5000 a year

  • From: william Eggers <wce1482 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Living the good life on 5000 a year
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:16:37 -0800 (PST)

The problem with not smoking, not drinking and eating right is that no one
actually knows what is bad and what isn't.  For instance butter was
considered very bad several years ago and not is not bad.  Same with eggs.
Also drinking red wine is now suppose to be good for you.  You are relying on
scientists to tell you what is bad and what is not and they don't know
themselves