homestead - Re: [Homestead] wooden bowls for biscuits

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] wooden bowls for biscuits
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:47:55 -0500

I want to thank everyone for indulging me today. I know I am
exhausted...I have what I call Turkey back...that's when you stand at
the kitchen counter all day and cook Thanksgiving dinner. I'm sure
everyone else has been just as busy, but y'all have taken time out to
answer biscuit questions. I've made bread for 15+ years, but not
biscuits or cornbread, so I want to learn how to do that like any good
Southern woman would. I've been practicing my cornbread recently, and I
think I have it now. I have another recipe that belonged to one of my
grandmothers that I also want to try and master before I say I can cook
good cornbread. I'm getting there. Over the next few weeks, I hope to
make a batch of biscuits a day, or at least every other day. I may have
more questions for y'all.

Cathy wrote:
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 6:25 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>