homestead - Re: [Homestead] Egg color

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Egg color
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks bev. 'how's the weather ( and the deer hunting possibilities)? I
think, by now, I might cheat a bit with some of the rules and maybe put out a
stack of apples and a salt lick downwind of my 'stand' ;-) . I would enjoy
seeing a picture of your or ron's deer on your facebook, like Roxanne put of
hers on her blog. Are you having to get ready for Thanksgiving? Do you do
that? ....bobford

http://www.colourlovers.com/blog/2008/03/23/which-color-came-first-the-chicken-or-the-egg/