homestead - Re: [Homestead] Thanksgiving

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Thanksgiving
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:00:23 -0800 (PST)

Wow, that sounds scrumpious. The fact that I don't celebrate holidys does not
mean that I don't enjoy holiday food. Next tuesday, I'll go buy a fresh
turkey. We'll probaly do mashed potatoes and she might make dressing. That
is about as far as we will go. You must be expecting a good crowd. There
will just be the two of us. We generally try to do something with St. Mary's
food kitchen, every year. Other than that, it's just another day, but, with
lots of food :-) ........bobford