homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hunting, was Egg color

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hunting, was Egg color
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:01:11 -0800 (PST)

So, you have a freezer full of venison, good.

What is legal and what is ethical are not always the same thing. When I
hunted, 'no' does could be shot for any reason. Now, doe season is almost as
long as buck season. Everything is relative.

A person knows their own motivations, and I don't imagine there are a lot of
game wardens watching out for womens hunters. Speaking of that, one of my
brother's wifes got a buck last weekend. I'm glad for you ,
Marie...................bobford