homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hunting, was Egg color

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hunting, was Egg color
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:07:30 -0800 (PST)

Of course I wish you luck. I'm almost excited about you getting a deer , as
if I were doing it myself.

Everyone has lines they will or will not cross when hunting deer for table
food. Sport hunting is completely different. For food, you are simply
harvesting a commodity of too great numbers for its own good. A patch of
corn or a salt lick , to me, is not such a grevious thing if you are strictly
hunting for food.

I feel sure you will get your first one this year. Just be patient. Good
luck .....bobford