homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:50:48 -0800 (PST)

I say,... I say,..., James, that *was* damn critical. But, I'm still not
going to say anything about those dad gum people from the mountains in East
tennessee who wouldn't fight for the cause.

Seriously, I'm begiinning to think I know little of 'American' culture,
*anywhere*, anymore. What I said , was true, of much of the bible belt,
years ago. ..........bobford