homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:35:09 -0800 (PST)

I see your point. What I should have written, instead, was that my little
bit of experience was more of the cliche bible belt type. I only remeber one
woman from our rurasl communtiy who didn't attend church, at all. And, the
children did wonder if she was a witch, but for other reasons too funny to
continue.. Maybe a co-incidence? .. What I rewally remember truthfully
about that one woman is that she spent all day eavesdropping on everone's
calls on the 'party-line". .....bobf