homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:40:47 -0500

James,
With a church on every corner and several im between surely someone must go
to them. In my almost 30 years in TN I have been invited to attend more
churches than I could ever count. After they tell me I am not from around
here, they invite me to their church. Gotta love them one and all!
Greeneville has more churches on the main street through town than anything
else, beautiful buildings!
To me churches are part of the south.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman