homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heinlein, was SE PA going
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:16:19 EST

Yup. You might say he was a prince of a fella who turned out to be a royal
pain.<g>
Sandy
Mid-Mojave
...who is off to beautiful downtown Barstow today to get a haircut. A once a
year treat, but the old Sampson and Delilah thing kicks in (no, it is not
growing on my chest). Gotta do it, but always regret it ahead of time.

In a message dated 11/18/2008 5:52:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
vdjor AT yahoo.com writes:

-- On Tue, 11/18/08, Bunjov AT aol.com <Bunjov AT aol.com> wrote:

> Former husband and I, although not homesteaders, has a
> similar arrangement.
> I did the cooking and he did the eating. <g>
> Sandy
> Mid-Mojave

He must have been very self sacrificing to consume all those calories to
help you maintain a healthy weight.
Van Dell