homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 15:26:30 -0500

Cathy; Hi! Welcome back! I was wondering if you were 'that' Cathy, who used to live in Tioga County. Join the club of single, poor, struggling mothers. My 'consequences' are pretty hefty, too, but at least now my life is entirely my own to succeed with or screw up.

Lynn Wigglesworth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>