homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water Crisis Coming Soon

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water Crisis Coming Soon
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:11:23 -0800 (PST)

I have shade, rock yards are still hotter than grass yards. In the summer,
if you walk across a grass yard, put down your hand; the grass will feeler
cooler than the 114 degree air. If you do the same thing with a rock yeard,
you will burn your hand. You can feel the heat radiating off of desert
landscaping in the same way it does from concrete ...bobford