homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water Crisis Coming Soon

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water Crisis Coming Soon
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 07:25:52 -0800 (PST)

Boy, you are really on bob's case this am , lynn ;-). I have land where
water is plentiful. That article and interview was about clean water
worldwide.

They specifically mentioned Atlanta in the article. Whe I was young , no
one would have thought GA would run short of clean water. Don't think it
can't happen in PA. If people keep having babies, and living in the cesspool
cities (people like me); soon, the cities will drain the underground and
surface water from where 'you' live, to feed Philly, Pittsburg, NY. It
might not happen in our lifetime. But, it could. ...bobford