homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:24:13 -0800 (PST)

Well James; I'll have to ponder and re-read this again. I'm on my way to
resolving the issue which I talked to you about privately and have casually
made reference of on the list. I think afterwards, We will either move
together or I will move alone.

I'm not talking divorce.My neighbor's parents have had houses in Phoenix and
San Francicsco for years, living apart, in different cities much of the time.
My parents have an extra house on the river. It is close to the home where
I was raised, but my father can spend time at either place when my mother is
at the river for the season.

I can move to land I now own or go in a different direction and rent a
rural place in an area of more interest nnow, if she doesn't want to go until
I have things settled. Then I will know the area well, before I buy.

That way, I can put a year or so of work in and she can come and visit;
before we make a huge move together. Or, we might just move together.

A lot depends on my personal situation and the way it is finalized and also
on the world economy. Many people seem to think that things are getting back
to normal. I don't think we have even seen the beginning of the economic
paid to come.

I've never been a gold bug or a survivalist type. I don't think I ever even
really understood the Y2K deal; but I am very worried about thisd country
when other countries start to call debt.

Next week's G-20, you can expect some countries to try to move the IMF away
from the dollar, and then the price of oil. If that were to happen, we could
be paying thirty dollars for a can of tuna, before people even realized
things were changing. The only outcome then would be 'big' war.

Anyway. Thanks; I may follow with a question or two in the next few days
.....bobford