homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:48:53 -0500

Nah, while he smoked like a chimney for most of his life, he didn't imbibe
much. And while he was a church-goer, it wasn't to the one to which I adhere.
  My folks converted to the LDS faith shortly after I was born, back in the
early 60's.

So, of course, the little green Irish man existed, 'cause he said so.

Ray