homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:53:27 -0800 (PST)

Technically , what she said was 'true'. He was pals with an admitted
terrorist. Now, you and I don't see it as a big deal. The McCain paople
were hoping some people would.

McCain had already pledged not to use precherman Wright as an issue (and
they could have hurt him, by bringing that back up, over and over). The
campaign people wrote those talking points, not the candidates.

McCain/ Palin 's did and Obama?biden's did. Lets see what the woman does on
her own, free of McCains handlers. Lets see 'her' instincts ...bobford