homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 05:40:50 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Moon. It's funny that people who find Obama an attractive
politician, do not see the same in her -- and vice versa.

I see so many similarities in their appeal (not their politics).

BO carrying Va, Fl, and possibly NC tells me that more has changed ,
regionally, than I had recognized. I view some of that chnge, in general, as
a positive....bobf.........