homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:43:13 -0800 (PST)

I swear the venom from some women I have heard on tv, and on web, in print,
makesm me think there might be some weird envy of a person unknown (not from
you, Moon). Palin has been gracious to a fault, and mistreated more by the
press than anyone I've seen that didn't commit a disgusting type of felony.

By the way, what makes her 'common as dirt' ? The fact that she didn't go to
Bryn Mawr or sarah Lawrence ? hah. Maybe that she has had to work for a
living. That she never joined the common 'group think" of her generation ,
and proceeded along just fine with her individualistic tendencies and above
average intelligence and talents?

She isn't running for anything , Moon. Why all of the hate? Why is the left
so fearful of this one woman?