homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:03:50 EST

I see her as an unknown quantity to a certain extent, but less unknown that
Obama actually. She is the Governor of the largest state, and of the 50
governors has the highest approval rating of all. That says a lot to me. The
people she governs place her at the top. That is what I want to be able to
say
about our president. She has run a business that created real jobs at the
grassroots level, not theoretical ones our elected officials create. She has
hired
and fired real people firsthhand. She has run a city, and now a state and
issued the orders for their national guard troops. Our new president will be
learning all these skills on the job, as the president of the worlds most
powerful nation. She may or may not move to the national level, but I don't
see the
"trash" comments or the "couldn't run a piss factory" I think you said. Fill
out the presidential job app for both she and obama. He has a lot of blanks
that she can fill.

Drew

In a message dated 11/5/2008 8:19:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,