homestead - Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country/child's books

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Things one could long for in the country/child's books
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:54:45 -0400

Oh YES!! I did a very dumbed down version of A-i-W with her last year, we should revisit that.

I must have missed your recco, Bev, I've been deleting swathes of messages because I just can't keep up. I am looking forward to winter.

I bought a copy of ...oh shoot....the one where he's stranded on an island...not the Swiss Family Robinson, I have that too, but...ugh. Robinson Crusoe?

I really have to go back outside, Roy is going to think I'm skivving on him. (Well, I am really, but it's BOOKS...) ; D