homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:57:25 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

So, Bev, has this experience broken you from placing yourself on the
flesh market auctioning block? I know for a fact, from having
witnessed it, that the objections you raise are real and occur with
great fluency and regularity. But now of days the results aren't all
that different for men either, the reason might be different, but the
results aren't.

My boss had some sexuality issues that he tried to work out on me, I
think. If you think things aren't different for men, I have to ask you
this...when was the last time your boss came up to you and played with
your hair, or your shirt?
Have I made my point? ;)
I don't want to work in the outside world anymore. I don't fit in, and
I am not good at politics and playing games.. shit, you all can see
that...Because I am naive, I trust too much, and therefore set myself up
for victimization by creeps with sick agendas.
However, DH wants me to bring home a paycheck, so my time at home will
probably be short.

Someone recently asked me when was the last time I had a salaried (or
wage) job. I had to think a bit, but it was 1987. Finally at one
point I had to say, By God, never again! And so it has been.

The world is a bit different now, James.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda