homestead - Re: [Homestead] Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:02:39 -0800

Bob for Prez! Allman Brothers with some of the greatest guitar playing ever!

Now, Bob, what you need to do is what the kidlets gave me as Christmas gifts a few years ago and what I'm doing now. They took all my favorite tapes and CDs and taped them for my truck (CDs just don't really work well) and I have music "I" like. I've burned CDs with the songs "I" like for use in the house.

As to talk radio, well, as DH is prone to say, they all have a face for radio. I think their personalities and mouths are just as ugly!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Yea, I saw your link to the howard stern interviews, it was hilarious. Not one od the people interviewed had a clue about obama's position. When they were asked if they agreed with obama's anti abortion platform, one answered, "yea, that is murder , you know". You are someone else, said it right, he is the "new , shiny thing"

p.s. My neighbor made me listen to howard stern once (In his auto). Stern is disgusting. I don't have a radio in my truck, there is a hollow plastic space where a radiom belongs. I kept waiting for a better one, now , after, many yyears, I've lost interest. Consequently, I have never heard most of the well known radio talk shows of which people speak.

When I drive the wife's car, the station is usally on NPR, if it is particularly boring, I'll switch over to a country or jazz station, but I really don't use radio. I don't have a radio in my home. Sometimes, I listen to music on the computer, but there hasn't been a good rock group since the allman brothers broke up, and the new country is too "pop" for me. .....bobford