homestead - Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Music was Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:28:07 -0800

That was one of the joys of living in and around the Bay Area. Back stage passes for CCR, Day on the Green, Santana, Johnny Cash, the Ampitheater and a list to long to put in an e-mail. Gotta love all the music!

With the carpel tunnel getting worse, I'll probably sell my Rickenbacher 12 string and the Moonstone. Guitars are meant to be played, not simply owned.

With my former fiance, 25+ years ago, I saw the Dregs at the Fox Theatre
in Atlanta...awesome.