homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

Okay; I don't know much about him. I read somewhere that he and Anderson
Cooper (CNN) are the two most influential gay men in America, but that is
silly trivia that I could live without. From what I have seen so far , he
just publishes headlines from newspapers and other periodicals; I've never
seen anything that he writes?

Anyway, wouldn't you think the "B" might be for Barack? If it is even real,
I want to make sure the newspaper is credible. Just like so many of the
accusations against McCain/Palin supporters have proven to be untrue, so
might this one; though I wonder why he would have such a big headline?

......bobford