homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:14:44 -0400

bob ford wrote:
> Okay; I don't know much about him. I read somewhere that he and Anderson
> Cooper (CNN) are the two most influential gay men in America, but that is
> silly trivia that I could live without. From what I have seen so far , he
> just publishes headlines from newspapers and other periodicals; I've never
> seen anything that he writes?

He only links to stories that support his point of view (right of
right). One of his last "big" headlines was a poll that found Obama and
McCain even. It's one of many polls, and all the others show a wide
spread, but Drudge didn't mention them. I read him (quick check in the
morning to make sure the world is still turning), then I read Alternet
(left of left) to see what the other side is up to, roll my eyes, and
read the more moderate newspaper sites.

Lynn Wigglesworth

When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/