homestead - Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 18:34:03 -0700 (PDT)

I see, I guess I missed that . I was listening to the obama people calling
them pigs, and Nazis and trying to get the cop to stop their parade.

Obama people call themselves intellectual; a claim , thus far, without proof.
mcCain people call themselves patriotic; a claim; thus far, without proof.

"My" people no longer can call themselves part of this system ....bobford

p.s. Your non-weed-eating goats show more intelligence than the overview of
either of those crowds of people