homestead - Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] YouTube - A Palin Rally in Johnstown, PA last weekend
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:29:31 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps the pointy hats and sheets, or maybe another costume of ignorance,
could be designated for these Manhannanites (video link below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQalRPQ8stI

Or, just read the "readers comments" section of the New York times Sunday
edition (for political editorials). It will be filled with comments from
Ignorant people so unashamed of their bias and lack of civility, many will
actually sign their names

Neither side is more and less guilty than the other, this year..bobford