homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

Well, just doing what you say would get rid of 90%. I can't think of many
nationally known politician who fits your bill.

Maybe Dennis Kucinich (with whom I disagree on most things, including space
aliens at Jimmy Carter's farm); but I do believe he is selfless.,smart, and
hard working. Why do you think he is still (relatively) poor?

Of course, I will mention Ron Paul, but I would think that would be a given,
coming from me.

Bob Stump was that way, as a conservative, but he retired. I like Matt
Salmon. He retired to fulfill his promise of term limits, but was talked
into running again this year.

I occasionally see what seems like a good one on C-span; but the good ones
don't get very far.

Everyone thinks their own rep is good. Thats the problem. We have to vote
them all out, and tell them to take their staff ...bobford