homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:26:27 -0700 (PDT)

The lawyers running the unions went to school with the lawyers who run the
corporation. " No big changes", "no harder work", "I give you this, you give
me that"; "I profit, you profit".

And when the companies go under, the head of the unions and the head of the
corporation go back to their country club with their U.S. rep or senator, and
ccomplain over white linen and scotch and water. No big deal , they just go
on to work in another industry, with more tax dollars to back up their
endeavors ...bobf