homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

Lynn (or anyone with a good answer). I'vwe laid out london broil to cook
tonight. My wife always cooks it on the grill, almost rare, etc. I don't
know any other way.

We don't really like london broil. It was on sale. LB is very dry with
little flavor. Is there another way to cook it that is fairly simple, that
will make it taste better? ...bobford