homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:13:17 -0400

I buy it on sale and make jerky...I LOVE jerky.

bob ford wrote:

We don't really like london broil. It was on sale. LB is very dry
with little flavor. Is there another way to cook it that is fairly
simple, that will make it taste better? ...bobford

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from
the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan