homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 05:34:16 -0700 (PDT)

Gene; I would be "down in the mouth" too, If I was forced to sell everything
right now. I would lose my shirt (pants and underwear, too) if I had to
liquidate my real estate holdings. That may happen if the worst that the
doom and gloom people are projecting. But, for now, I'm holding and hoping
one day, some of the real estate value will re-emerge ....bobford