homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:54:01 -0800

He was called last night by some reporter and he said he is voting for McCain and then hung up on the guy.

This was discussed ad nauseum in the debate. Joe the Plumber is now
famous....he won't say who he is voting for, but of course, he met Obama
at that rally...;)

Bev

bob ford wrote:
It is 3:30 am here and listening to CNBC. They mentioned mentioned
something Obama said, yesterday, that I hadn't heard, This should
scare the h*ll out of everyone. According to CNBC, no one is even
covering it, except NY Post. I'm all for jailing the flying monkey
bankers who caused this mess, but that won't happen with Obama --
they aren his advisors , but listen to what he plans to do:

" Conservatives yesterday ripped Obama after he was caught on video
telling an Ohio plumber that he intends to take the profits of
small-business owners and "spread the wealth around" to those with
lesser incomes."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10152008/news/politics/obama_fires_a_robin_hood_warning_shot_133685.htm

View the archives at: https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead

Release Date: 10/13/2008 6:42 PM

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from
the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan