homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sauna, to your health

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sauna, to your health
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:33:12 -0400

I was sick as a dog a couple of weeks ago, and I found this spa in town where once you make an appt, you can use any of the spa facilities during your visit. So I go for the cheapest thing...eyebrow wax, $8 or something stupid, and I can sauna hop--sauna, shower, sauna, shower...and then in the beautiful, quiet lounge you can make organic tea and watch the lake. I love it. I pay for the eyebrows, and don't get them done. Ouch! I did it twice, the sauna hop, and man did it feel wonderful. Thanks for this link, I asked Roy about building one and he said he'd "put it on the list". Our list is v, v, long. ; )