homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 07:45:24 -0700

On Oct 17, 2008, at 7:34 AM, rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:

I do apologize if I gave offense.?? Such was not my intent.??

Apology accepted.

You are, however, infuriatingly frustrating, at times. <g>

By all means express your frustration. Feelings are always valid. There is tension between valid feelings and empirical truth. Resolving that tension is the constant challenge.

I guess you bring out the worst in me?? ;-)

Why do you suppose that is?

Ray

Although Obama DOES avoid answering directly most of the time, unless you're a plumber?? ;-)