homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 05:21:42 -0700

On Oct 16, 2008, at 4:45 AM, bob ford wrote:

But , as far as capital gains, Obama & the other dems have all said they would raise the tax rate significantly , The 15% long term capital gains rate was the jewel of the Bush tax cuts, which Obama & dems have vowed to repeal. So, I am a bit confused .....bobford

Capital gains taxes tax capital gains, Bob. If anyone expects to have capital gains, we should rush to them for advice.

We should be so lucky to have such a tax issue.