homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:30:58 -0800

Richard M. Daley, known as Daley II. Father is Richard J. Daley, known as Daley I.

Ayers' father was politically connected to Daley I and was the negotiator between Daley I and MLK during the protests and riots in Chicago.

Ayers the son is politically connected to Daley II.

Keeping all these guys straight is as bad as George Forman and naming all his kids George <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

The Daley in question is the living Mayor Rich Daley, son of the first
Mayor Richard Daley.