homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:53:12 EDT

That is fine, and your comparison would be valid on some level if you could
show that Palin
herself had known Vogler for years on a personal and professional level. If
you could show
that she introduced him at appearances and wrote the introduction for his
book. If you could
show that she had represented him in lawsuits against the government. If you
could show that
she had acquired 800,000.00 in govt. funding for his organization and in
turn had been appointed
to committees by him. By your take on this, because I use the US postal
system, and it's founder
Benjamin Franklin was listed as an enemy of the people, and helped overthrow
his govt. in Great
Britain, then I am associated with a terrorist and my WIFE had better never
run for office, whether
she ever used the post office herself, or not ....... I really don't see any
comparison between her husbands membership card and Obama's direct
affiliation with a terrorist.

In a message dated 10/12/2008 8:37:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,