homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:35:13 -0800

Marie, I'm sorry but you really should get your facts straight. This whole post is utter nonsense! Vogler was NOT blown up. Because you keep repeating it won't make it so. He was shot, execution style.

And, unless you are saying that Ayers is gay, then "three" of his girlfriends weren't blown up. Last time I checked, Ted Gold was a guy! And Cathy Wilkerson would be real interested to know that her "lover" Terry Robbins was also Ayers "girlfriend." Diana Oughton was Ayers' girlfriend.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

I'm not sure on what basis you make that determination. Are you
saying that Walter Annenberg and Rich Daley are anti-American.

BTW, it's probably a miracle that Ayers is still alive. I read
somewhere that three of his girlfriends died by accidentally blowing
themselves up. Just like Joe Vogler. Of course, they blew themselves
up 30+ years ago, and Joe met his end