homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:19:12 -0500

> I suppose the difference in the Vogler/Ayers comparison is that Vogler
> is dead and the Palins joined up after his death. Vogler's cohorts
> don't seem to share his staunch anti-American beliefs. Ayers is alive
> and Obama worked directly with him. Those that surround Ayers seem to
> share his Anti-Americanism.
I'm not sure on what basis you make that determination. Are you
saying that Walter Annenberg and Rich Daley are anti-American.

BTW, it's probably a miracle that Ayers is still alive. I read
somewhere that three of his girlfriends died by accidentally blowing
themselves up. Just like Joe Vogler. Of course, they blew themselves
up 30+ years ago, and Joe met his end