homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alaskan Independence and Palin
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:16:23 -0500

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 1:29 AM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> And, what, you figure the U.S. is going to sponsor the guy to bring his case
> before the UN? It is the US that broke the law to begin with.

Do you suppose that Iran was going to sponsor Vogler for the pure love
of freedom?

The US has broken quite a number of laws. I'm not sure which one
you're referring to here.

Let me go on record to say that I absolutely reject and condemn the
tactics of the Weathermen during the Viet Nam war in bombing anything
at all. I know nothing about Bill Ayers in his incarnation as a
college professor except that his public statements make him sound
like the same spoiled little shit who thought bombing the Pentagon was
a good thing.

The AIP seems to not be for domestic terrorism at this time. If they
were, I would condemn that too. We'll never know if Joe Vogler was
executed because of a deal for plastic explosives gone bad or because
the US didn't want to let him appear before the UN (as the AIP has
asserted), but I'm sure there's lots we'll never know.

Marie