homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

I sure hope you are wrong , Marie. I'm so d*mn tired of this campaign. Both
camps are lying and making impossible promises, of which they have no
illusions of keeping.

As far as taking voters off the rolls, the dems are adding even more. You
know as well as I, that Democrats are notorious about registering
non-eligible voters -- including those you no longer breathe.

And, watch some Obama rallies before the show for incendiary rhetoric, you'll
see the same as in the McCain. They just don't get covered by the fawning
(for obama) editorial writers at the Times and the Post.

If Obama doesn't win this in a landslide, he shouldn't be the next president.
Everything that could go his way has; the corporate money, the wall street
money , the bankers money, the corporate media; -all-, on his side. The
economy and the frustration with the repub. brand are extreme hazard to
McCain. This should be a blow-out. If not, the tie should go to the devil
we know :) ...bobford